Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Starting

Well, three weeks from departure - actually, a day short of three weeks. Meeting new people, seeing new places - learning, teaching, organizing in new places with new challenges of language, culture, context...very exciting. We'll see.

I hope to use this blog to chronicle what I learn, what new questions arise, and what occurs to me as important. I'll post the occasional photo, and Lindsay and I will share the sights, sounds, flavors and stories.

To quote my old friend, Tim Sampson....Onward!

Next...the task, the context, sme details of schedule and some thoughts...later.

2 comments:

  1. It's working, Dad! I didnt even have to "join" i just clicked on the link and went straight to the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be watching you - hope you can keep it up!

    ReplyDelete